A healthy smile is attainable. At Dr. Lasko dentistry, we believe dental wellbeing should be available to everyone. That’s why at our provincially certified anesthesia facility, we proudly offer a wide range of unique and specialized dental services in addition to customary dental procedures. Feel free to contact us any time to find out which procedures will meet your specific needs. We want you to have the youthful, radiant smile you deserve. Please read on to our most popular cosmetic dentistry services.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to restore your smile
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Family Dentist, serving the dental needs of your entire family
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Sleep Dentistry & Sedation, to ease your dental fears
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
We are also certified in Invisalign.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.